Friday, July 18, 2008

Martha Stewart has Taken Over My Body

This will be very hard for many of you to believe, but I have truly found my inner Martha. Now stop laughing, it is true. I am truly a new version of Martha without the criminal record.

Since being on maternity leave one of the only ways I could find to keep myself out of the malls was to learn how to cook and spend my afternoons creating new dishes for Trevor to try (which by the way makes for one VERY happy husband, so happy in fact that he doesnt mind my trips to the mall!). Despite a few failed attempts, I have been able to teach myself a variety of recipes that leave a happy face on my guests. I have come a long way since my sugar cookies and 14 hour salad making adventures!

Just the other day I found myself circling around the sewing machine in the basement thinking that might be the next part in my Martha Stewart makeover. Martha watch out - you have some new competition!

No comments: