Friday, July 18, 2008

Julie meet Kijiji, Kijiji meet our Basement

This post is a tribute to my new friend Jenn. She not only introduced me to blogging, Sophie's friend and Georgia's fabulous Amby bed (more on that later) she introduced me to my other love Kijiji.

When Kijiji and I met, it was love at first sight. Within a week I was selling up a storm! For anyone who doesn't know Kijiji is basically an online garage sale where you can post and sell your junk for free. Being on maternity I have been looking for inventive ways to make some extra mall money and I instantly knew that Kijiji would be the way. Over the past couple months I have been very busy selling all of our junk from the basement, some of my old clothes and some of Trevors items that I deemed to be "sellable." Before I knew it I had over $200 burning a hole in my pocket. But, that was when it happened - I also grew a liking to shopping off Kijiji.....

So in the end, my bank roll was depleted plus a little more. It wasn't the money making adventure I had hoped for but, I still love my Kijiji. Thanks Jenn!

1 comment:

jjandb said...

I am the "JENN" you speak of !!! What an honour:)

btw your blog fan club can now officially be a fanS club...