Monday, November 3, 2008

Georgie's 1st Halloween





Halloween is one of my favourite times of the year, how can you not LOVE an event that is centred around candy and cute costumes? Trevor and I were so excited that we finally had a way to trick or treat again, we had visions of pillowcases full of candy and toting Georgia door to door... Unfortunately, everything didn't go as planned this year. Georgia came down with a cold so we decided to forgo the trick or treating and visited Jodie's and Erica's houses instead to show off our little skunk. But next year you can count on the Wheelers to be pounding the pavement in Baden, hunting down all of the best candy spots, with Georgia in tow of course! Hopefully by then I will be off my no fat no fun diet!
On a side note - are you asking yourself why Georgia has two costumes? Come on, did you really think I would ever be happy with just one? Truth be told, I actually have three costumes for her but she only fit into two.... oh well there is always next year :)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Georgie:

You look sooooo cute as a skunk!!

I wish I could have been there to see you in person, but your Mom and Dad did a great job with the pictures.

I have some pictures of you visiting me in Tornbury that I will give to Mommie to post.

See you soon.

Love Great Aunt Penny