Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The End of a Great Year




I feel so fortunate to have shared this year with my sister in law Erica and my little niece Taylor. We had the opportunity to experience the highs and lows of new motherhood together and more importantly we have been able to share the everyday moments. I will look back on our year together and cherish the long telephone conversations, the swimming lessons, play dates and the shopping trips. Erica was my first call whenever I was stressed, excited or trying to come up with a solution to a problem. Erica is an amazing mother, very nurturing and tuned into Taylor's needs. I have learned a lot about what it means to be a good mom from her and for that I am most grateful.

These are pics from our last visit to Busy Bees before Erica headed back to work. It was a bitter sweet day for all of us, the end of some really great times and the beginning of some new ones.

No comments: